Controller AEGIS X
AEGIS X ensures that evaporation cooling systems are run as efficiently as possible. The controller is highly flexible and suited to large cooling systems with many parameters. Using digital communication options, cooling towers can be conveniently monitored and their data evaluated remotely.
Extremely flexible for extremely large cooling systems: Controller AEGIS X
AEGIS X is a controller for treating cooling water in cooling towers and boilers.
In order to optimise the cooling process and prevent biological growth, deposits and corrosion, the controller continuously monitors the electrolytic conductivity and controls bleeding. Biocide metering based on time or measured values prevents contamination in the cooling tower.
With up to two satellite units, AEGIS X monitors and controls several cooling towers at the same time. The combination of main and satellite unit ensures truly excellent flexibility. This makes the controller perfectly suited to large cooling systems with many parameters, including corrosion.
Thanks to the large number of communication options, the cooling tower can be remotely controlled with ease. An individually adaptable web server A web server is a software application executed by the DULCOMARIN® II. more in the glossary makes simple management, tracking and data visualisation possible.
- Excellent flexibility thanks to modular construction and easily extendible IO modules (input/output), allowing more sensors and pumps to be connected.
- Up to two satellite units can be added for additional inputs and outputs, allowing more sensors and pumps to be connected.
- Intuitive operation via the HMI (Human-Machine Interface) thanks to a clearly legible industrial display and robust keys for standard commands, such as calibration and monitoring.
- The adaptable web server permits simple configuration of process settings as well as monitoring and visualisation of process data.
- Extensive overview and control of the cooling tower processes: All process data and alarms can be communicated to the process control system via fieldbuses such as Modbus RTU.
- Advanced communication options: Various network protocols such as FTP or MQTT enable remote access and data management via Wi-Fi and LAN (Ethernet).
Comprehensive inputs and outputs
- Up to 24 flexible sensor inputs and mA outputs (8 per device), e.g. CTFS sensor, linear polarisation resistor (LPR) corrosion sensor
- Up to 30 output relays and pulse outputs (10 per device) to control pumps and other actuators
- Up to 24 digital inputs (8 per device) to control level switches, water meters and remote switches
- Up to 12 pulse frequency outputs
- Up to 18 relays
- In-built Modbus RTU and via gateways (BACnet, Modbus TCP, PROFINET)
- Web interface via Wi-Fi and Ethernet, FTP server, rest API, MQTT client interface. The client interface is an intuitive remote control via a Wi-Fi or network connection to your PC or smartphone, e.g. for configuration settings or setpoint settings.
Measured variables and measuring ranges
Inputs and outputs
pH: 0.01 pH
0.3% based on the full-scale reading
Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH
100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
-5 … 50 °C at max. 95% relative air humidity (non-condensing)
Tests and approvals
CE, MET, UK CA
PC with flameproofing equipment
276 x 424 x 137 mm (H x W x D)
Wall-mounted: IP 67
Field bus connection
Modbus RTU, additional field buses via gateway
Downloads for Controller AEGIS X
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.