Measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3 is your digital link to the technology of the future. It controls the entire range of swimming pools – from adventure pools to private pools – and is used as a multi-pool system for up to 16 filter circuits.
New features and functions – one big step for DULCOMARIN, one gigantic step for your pool system.
The measuring and control system DULCOMARIN 3 is a reliable system for the treatment of swimming pool water.
Handling is via the system’s 7” touch display. The intuitive menu navigation is also supported by videos and shows step-by-step calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary of the sensors. The DULCOMARIN 3 can also be controlled remotely via the Internet. Attractions, lighting, circulating pumps, filter backwashing and a counterflow system for various training profiles can also be triggered via DMX. The system can be extended at any time to meet future requirements.
The circulation capacity of the pumps adapts to the water quality in Eco! operating mode. Chemicals are metered precisely according to demand based on the measured values, reducing ongoing energy costs and saving chemicals.
DULCOMARIN 3 is available in two designs. The DULCOMARIN 3 Compact design is the right unit for one filter circuit. Networking is provided by the LAN-based cNet. When used as a multi-pool system, the DULCOMARIN 3 Global Unit is the central element of the measuring and control system. There is a local unit for each individual pool, which transmits all data to the superordinate global unit, where all information relating to the individual local units is collated. To keep operation as simple as possible, menu navigation is designed to be intuitive and is also supported by videos.
DULCOMARIN 3 has numerous interfaces:
- LAN/Ethernet and optional Wi-Fi, USB interface for future software expansion and for the transfer of data logger files.
- Connection to a PLC or building management system as standard via OPC OPC stands for Openness, Productivity, Collaboration (formerly OLE for Process Control) ... more in the glossary UA, BACnet IP and Modbus RTU and with an optional gateway to PROFINET.
- Energy- and cost-efficient control of your swimming pool
- The DULCOMARIN 3 can be accessed from any Internet-compatible device (web browser and VNC app needed)
- Simple calibration of the sensors with video support
- Status messages and alarms issued by e-mail
- View and assess the time-based curve of the measured values of all pools on the integrated screen plotter
- Simple, unrestricted LAN and Wi-Fi connection – like in your home network