Measuring and Control Systems DULCOTROL Waste Water
Monitoring and treatment of wastewater with DULCOTROL Wastewater – the compact measuring and control system specially designed for applications in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment.
The compact measuring and control system for the reliable monitoring and treatment of wastewater
The DULCOTROL measuring and control systems for the wastewater application are used in all industry sectors where wastewater is treated. All the necessary components are mounted on a polypropylene plate and are ready to connect. The choice of components is matched to the application. The measuring and control systems can be configured using the relevant identity code ordering system. With the 'panel-mounted' version, all of the components except the sensors are mounted on a polypropylene plate. The DULCOTROL ordering system works with user-based selection criteria so that you can select the most appropriate measuring and control system, largely without technical knowledge. One or two measured variables The physical variables to be determined by measuring. more in the glossary can be configured in each product range.
- A third measuring point can be retrofitted on-site if the size of the bypass fitting permits this.
- All communication interfaces of the DACb controller and connection to DULCONNEX are possible.
- Availability of all key chemical measuring parameters for water treatment
- Application-optimised configuration of the components using user-based order criteria
- Configuration of 1 or 2 complete measuring and control systems on a panel
- The controller equipment can be selected.