DULCOTEST sensors for chlorite
Graduated measuring ranges 0.02 – 2 mg/l
Chlorite measurements with DULCOTEST sensors in disinfection processes involving chlorine dioxide – high process reliability guaranteed.
Reliable online measurement of chlorite – with DULCOTEST sensors.
As a by-product of the treatment of water with chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary and in the production of potable water, chlorite is subject to monitoring requirements in many countries.
Our product line of DULCOTEST chlorite sensors provides two types of sensor for different measuring ranges to suit your measurement task. In the treatment of potable water previously treated with chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary, the chlorite level must be monitored before the water enters the distribution network to ensure it does not exceed the limit of 0.2 ppm. The sensitivity and precision of sensor type CLT-mA-0.5ppm have been optimised for this measuring task. The suitability of the sensor type for safety-relevant monitoring was confirmed in an independent study by the DVGW, with the measuring method being expressly recommended for this application.
Sensor type CLT-mA-2ppm with a measuring range Defined measurable range within which the errors in a measured variable remain within defined limits. more in the glossary up to 2 ppm is also available for the monitoring of metering processes involving higher chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary concentrations
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control
- Amperometric measuring eliminates interference caused by turbidity or colouration
- No cross-sensitivity in the presence of chlorine dioxide, chlorine or chlorate
- High sensitivity for trace measurement in waterworks up to 0.5 ppm (type CLT 1-mA-0.5 ppm)
- Greater measuring range dynamics of up to 2 ppm for other applications in combination with chlorine dioxide treatment and in particular for checking the quality of chlorine dioxide generators (type CLT 1-mA-2 ppm)
- Stable zero point means no drift