Metering System DULCODOS® universal mini
up to 75 l/h (10 – 2 bar) pump volume depending on the pump selected
The metering system DULCODOS® universal mini combines reliable standard components, tailored precisely to your needs, in the most compact space.
Compact metering system injects liquid chemicals cost-effectively and reliably
The metering system DULCODOS® universal mini is supplied ready connected and its small footprint enables it to be integrated simply into the process. The construction is exceptionally well laid out with the new manifold design.
The compact metering system is optionally available with up to two solenoid-driven diaphragm metering pumps of the product range Beta® 4 or 5, delta® and gamma/ X. It is also unbelievably simple. The system is cost-effective and can be delivered from stock.
- Compact and well-arranged construction
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven solenoid-driven metering pumps
- Systems with 1 or 2 pumps and 1 or 2 points of injection
- Calibration unit with priming function for controlled metering
- Optional: Pulsation damper, spray guard
Field of application
- Cooling water treatment
- Waste water and process water treatment
- Paper industry
- Food industry
- Beverage industry
- ProMinent solenoid-driven metering pumps Beta® 4/5, delta® or gamma/ X
- Dimensions of point of injection:
type 1: 850 x 580 x 410 mm (H x W x D)
type 2: 1,000 x 680 x 410 mm (H x W x D)
type 3: 850 x 880 x 410 mm (H x W x D)
- Collecting pan with leak sensor
- Flushing connectors
- Terminal box with master switch
- Range of spray guards
|Metering pumps||Points of injection||Material combinations||Hose materials|
|Type 1||1||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
|Type 2||2||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
|Type 3||2||2||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
Downloads for Metering System DULCODOS® universal mini
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.