Metering system DULCODOS universal
Pump volume depending on the selected pump up to 75 l/h, back pressure 10 – 2 bar
The metering system DULCODOS universal combines carefully selected standard components with the solenoid-driven metering pump you have selected. This is your convenient method for the reliable metering of liquid chemicals – and is available cost-effectively and extremely quickly thanks to the preconfigured modules.
Liquid chemicals are metered conveniently, cost-effectively and reliably
Metering is dependent on the metering pump. Components, such as pipes, relief valves and electrics – indispensable, but scarcely variable – ensure the reliable operation of the system. That is why we have pre-configured the new metering system DULCODOS universal with these standards. The benefits for you: low costs, fast delivery and simple commissioning.
Naturally you have a choice here as well; should it be the solenoid-driven metering pump beta 4 or 5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL? Should the pipes and seals be made of PP/FKM or PVC/EPDM? And do you need one or two points of injection with one or two pumps?
The novel valve block gives every metering system a clearly arranged structure. Every system features two relief valves, a collecting pan with leak sensor and a calibration When a metering pump has been installed, the capacity in litres per hour has to be determined under ... more in the glossary tank for controlled metering for complete operational safety.
- Reliable and precise metering of liquid chemicals with proven solenoid-driven metering pumps
- Safe operation thanks to relief valves and retaining tank
- Stable installation frame rotationally sintered from a single piece
- Systems with 1 or 2 pumps and 1 or 2 points of injection
- Calibration unit with priming function for controlled metering
- Optional: Pulsation damper, splash guard
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
Metering of liquid chemicals, e.g.
- cooling water treatment
- Wastewater and process water treatment
- Paper industry
- ProMinent solenoid driven metering pumps beta 4/5, gamma/ X or gamma/ XL
- Dimensions: 1,700 x 1,200 x 635 mm (H x W x D)
- Material combinations: PP/FKM or PVC/EPDM (note compatibility with the feed chemical)
- Relief valves to protect the pipework
- Collecting pan with leak sensor
- Flushing connectors
- Terminal box with master switch
- Assembly frame available in 4 standard colours
|Metering pumps||Points of injection||Material combinations||Hose materials|
|Type 1||1||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
|Type 2||2||1||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
|Type 3||2||2||PVC/EPDM or PP/FKM||PTFE|
Downloads for Metering system DULCODOS universal
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.