Metering system DULCODOS modular
Capacity: 40 – 1,000 l/h
The ready-wired modular metering system DULCODOS is used for the ultra-precise metering of chemicals. It has a modular design and can be flexibly integrated into the most varied applications.
Modular and flexible for precise metering
The construction of the DULCODOS modular enables them to be flexibly tailored to your processes. The system is configured via an identity code. The metering systems are delivered ready-mounted and can be quickly and easily installed.
- Simple and fast installation, thanks to its ready-wired design
- Flexible, practical process integration with the identity code “DSKa”
- Minimal space requirement, thanks to compact construction
- Short delivery times due to the use of standard components
- Minimal stock of spare parts
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
Metering of chemicals: cleaning agents, disinfectants, additives and auxiliary agents
Selectable via the identity code:
- Metering system for the integration of a Sigma product range motor-driven metering pump
- Plastic or stainless steel brackets
- Splash guard
- PP, PVC or PVDF pipework
- EPDM or FPM seals
- VA base frame with machine feet
- Manometer for commissioning of the back pressure valves
- Hydraulic connectors, (d25 hose nozzles, welding/straight solvent unions, stainless steel sleeves)
- Electrical connectors
- Motor-driven metering pump Sigma
Included in the standard scope of delivery:
- Leak sensor (contained in the standard scope of delivery)
- Flushing connectors with 3-way ball valve
- Pulsation damper with back pressure valve
- Relief valve with return line
- Hose nozzles on suction side and return in d 25
Downloads for Metering system DULCODOS modular
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.