Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFDa
Feed rates of up to 15,000 l/h at 15 bar
The peristaltic pump DFDa is designed for maximum pump capacities and high pressures and is winning customers over with its noiselessness and long service life. It is fitted with shoes and fabric-reinforced hoses – perfect for industrial use.
Maximum pump capacities and high pressures
The pump housing is filled with glycerine to reduce friction. A ball-bearing mounted rotor ensures extremely smooth running and a long service life. In tough industrial use, the DFDa conveys volumes of up to 15,000 l/h with back pressures of up to 15 bar.
A vacuum unit can optionally be used to help the hose to return to its original shape with pumps of the product range DFDa, thereby improving their suction behaviour and ensuring the even feed of high-viscosity media.
- Simple to operate
- Reversible pumping direction
- Hose materials suitable for various chemicals
- Simple and quick hose change
- Ideal for pumping pasty, high-viscosity, abrasive and gaseous media
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Chemical industry
- Connector sizes DN 25 – DN 100
- Feed rates of 0.3 - 20.0 l/rev
- Hose materials NR, NBR, EPDM
- Self-priming up to 8 m
- Back pressure up to 15 bar
- Stainless steel base plate
- Available as a mobile unit
- Various connectors, such as Tri-Clamp, DIN 11851 and flange
- Pulsation damper
- Leak sensor
- Vacuum system
|Hose||NR, NBR, EPDM|
|Self-priming||up to 8 m|
Pump capacity at max. back pressure
Max. size of solid particles
Downloads for Peristaltic Pump DULCOFLEX DFDa
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.