Hydraulic metal diaphragm metering pump ORLITA MHHP
Capacity range of single pump: 3 – 11 l/h, 3,000 bar
The metal diaphragm metering pumps ORLITA MHHP are special pumps, which provide precise pump capacities even at maximum pressures of up to 3000 bar.
Reliable capacity even at maximum pressure
The hydraulic metal diaphragm metering pumps ORLITA MHRH 150 / MHSH 600 have a metal diaphragm, which is designed to meter precisely at maximum pressures of up to 3000 bar. Only in this way can excellent process reliability be ensured.
Excellent process reliability:
- metal double diaphragm with integrated diaphragm rupture warning/signalling system ensures precise and low-wear operation even at very high pressure
- The product chamber is hermetically separated from the hydraulic part
- Integrated hydraulic relief valve and automatic bleed valve for the hydraulic chamber
- Wear-free, valveless enforced anti-cavitation of the hydraulic leakage guarantees optimum dosing precision
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 0.5 % within the 10 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- Cone valves for use as suction and/or discharge valves with minimal wear, good self-cleaning and low pressure loss (NPSHR)
Field of application
The following list of applications are general examples of generally suitable applications for this product. Please contact your local sales representative to talk about the applicable use of this product in your specific case / environment.
- Chemical/petrochemical industry
- Maximum pressure applications of up to 3,000 bar
- MHSH: Stroke length: 0 – 40 mm, rod force: 40,000 N
- MHRH: Stroke length: 0 – 32 mm, Rod force: 15,000 N
- Stroke length adjustment range: 0 – 100% in operation and idle
- Stroke length adjustment: manually by means of a manual adjustment wheel and scaled display (optionally with electric actuator or control drive)
- Metering reproducibility is better than ± 0.5% within the 10 – 100% stroke length range under defined conditions and with correct installation
- Metal diaphragm
- Integrated hydraulic relief and bleed valve
- Wetted materials: Stainless steel, special designs are available on request
- A wide range of drive versions is available: Three-phase standard motors, motors for use in areas at risk from explosion, different flange designs for the use of customer-specific motors
- Degree of protection: IP 55
- Temperature range -10 °C to +60 °C
Theor. stroke volume
Max. capacity (theo.) in l/h at strokes/min (50 Hz)
Downloads for Hydraulic metal diaphragm metering pump ORLITA MHHP
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.