Secure and reliable provision of IIoT data
The DULCONNEX Gateway reliably transmits SSL/TLS-encrypted system data to the DULCONNEX Cloud via a secure WLAN connection. Depending on the type, the gateway either communicates with connected equipment by Ethernet or by CANopen On the hardware side, all units comply with the harmonised CAN specification 2.0 (ISO99-1, ISO99-2). more in the glossary at field bus level. The gateway forms the heart of the hardware needed to connect pumps, sensors, controllers and disinfection systems to DULCONNEX, ad thus enables the secure and reliable provision of IIoT data.
Portfolio of standard supported products:
- Solenoid-driven metering pumps gamma/ X and gamma/ XL
- Motor-driven metering pumps Sigma X Control type Sigma/ 1, Sigma/ 2, Sigma/ 3; sigma Hygienic
- Controllers DULCOMETER diaLog DACb, AEGIS II
- UV systems DULCODES LP, MP
- Chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary systems Bello Zon CDLb, CDLb H2SO4
- DULCOMETER M module, I module
- Peristaltic pump This is how they work: The feed chemical is pumped by the rotor clamping the hose ... more in the glossary DULCOFLEX DF4a
- Peristaltic metering pumps DULCO flex Control DFXa, DFYa
For the chlorine dioxide Chlorine dioxide is an exceptionally reactive gas, which is not stored due to its instability ... more in the glossary systems Bello Zon CDVd/CDKd and the electrolysis Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are produced in-situ in electrolysis by passing an electric ... more in the glossary system CHLORINSITU IIa 60-300 g/h the selection for a connection to DULCONNEX is made via the configuration in the ident code of the respective system.
- Web-based fluid management
- Simple commissioning
- Communication via WLAN